This Unit incorporates a Nitrogen Pumping System capable of pumping high pressure gas at rates of up to 180,000 SCFH/85m3/min and at pressures of up to 10,000 PSI/69 mPa. This Nitrogen Pumping System connects to a single 3,000 gallon (11.36 M3) liquid nitrogen tank that will be installed at the rear of the Trailer.
The nitrogen side of the Unit is powered by a CAT C15 Diesel Engine rated at a maximum of 540 @ 2100 RPM. The Unit is equipped with a cryogenic centrifugal boost pump, cryogenic high pressure Triplex Pump, non-fired vaporizer system and other components.
All of the hydraulically driven components are powered from the Unit mounted Diesel Engine. During normal operation, liquid nitrogen flows from the cryogenic liquid nitrogen storage tank through the centrifugal boost pump (where suction pressure is boosted) to the Triplex Pump, where it is pressurized by reciprocating pistons to downstream pressure.
The high pressure liquid then flows through the non-fired nitrogen vaporizer system absorbing a sufficient amount of heat to raise the gaseous nitrogen discharge temperature to 15 to 21 Deg C (60 to 70 Deg F) and flows out to a discharge valve as high pressure gas at rates of up to 180,000 SCFH/85m3/min and at pressures of up to 10,000 PSI/69 mPa. This Unit may be controlled locally from the Control Console installed in a Unit mounted Control Cabin.
Year of Manufacture : 2020 / Working hours : 0 h
- Carrier 1 Tandem (2) Axle fixed gooseneck, “single drop” trailer
- Diesel Engine 1 CAT C15 ACERT 540 BHP @ 2100 RPM
- Cooling System 1 Vertical radiator with Mechanical Fan Drive
- Power Transmission 1 Multi-output drive gearbox,
- Hydraulic Drive System 1 Closed and open loop hydraulic systems
- Triplex Pump 1 ACD 3-GUPD (or equivalent) Cryogenic Type Pump
- LN2 Boost Pump 1 ACD18 (or equivalent) 1 ½” x 2 1/2” x 6” hydraulically driven centrifugal pump
- LN2 Vaporization System 1 Non fired (heat recovery) type with Hydraulic Pump make-up Diesel Engine loading system and Water Bath type Vaporizer
- Auxiliary Coolant Pump 1 Centrifugal type pump
- Low Pressure Piping 1 Stainless steel
- High Pressure Piping 1 103 mPa (15,000 PSI) stainless steel/2” Fig 1502
- Nitrogen Tank 1 3,000 gallon (11.36 M3) liquid nitrogen tank
- Controls System and Instrumentation 1 Control Cabin with Control Console, Local Controls, Data Acquisition
- One Unit available in Europe