Slickline / Wireline Combi Unit for Multiline Germany
Slickline and Cased Hole Logging
Some weeks ago our Wireline team from Celle delivered a high performance combination unit for Slickline and Cased Hole Logging to our customer Multiline, based in Diepholz in Germany.
The main purpose of the unit will be cavern service with PCE equipment up to 9,5”! The equipment can be controlled from an integrated hydraulic panel next to the main winch panel.
The first job at the last weekend with wire loads up above 1.500 kg using “ 1/4in HD Fishing rope“ was successfully finished without any issues. The high performance winch drive with 96 kW Diesel engine and closed loop hydraulic drive is strong enough to handle these loads.
- Dual drum Slickline/Wireline winch
- High performance closed loop hydraulic drive
- 20” counterhead for up to 0.160 slickline wire and 1/4in cable
- 3 m containerized design
- Integrated pressure control equipment control panel
- 10K dual grease pump
- Digital winch operator panel
- Surface logging equipment 19” computer rack
- Perforation gun and logging tool rack