GOES Offshore Wireline Unit
Two weeks ago our Wireline team from Celle finished the first GOES Offshore Wireline unit.
The second one was finished this week. Our customer Inwatec Combined B.V. from Netherlands owns both units.
The units are designed for cased hole slickline and wireline services on offshore platforms with max. 0.160 slickline wire or max 1/4 single conductor cable or braided line.
Features of the Offshore Wireline Unit are:
- 8,5 ton offshore container frame
- Dual drum Slickline / Wireline winch
- High performance closed loop hydraulic drive
- 20” three sheave counter head
- Digital ex-proof winch operator panel
- Digital ex-proof back up depth panel
- BOP / Wireline Valve control panel with hydraulic accumulators
- Caterpillar C4.4 Diesel engine with 80 hp / 59 kW
- Pyroban hazardous area engine modification (exhaust gas cooler with suitable engine water cooler, flame traps, air inlet shut down valve, over-speed shut down, low oil pressure shut down, cooling water temperature shut down, exhaust gas temperature shut down, anti-static belts, anti-static fan, etc.)
- Ex-proof air starter system
- Ex proof electric system
- Insulated engine and operator section
- Rig energy supply connection
Offshore Wireline Unit Certifications :
- CE marking / Declaration of conformity ATEX 2014/34/EU directive (Zone 2) and 2006/42/EC machinery directive
- DNVGL-ST-E271 offshore container certificate issued by Lloyd’s Register