Wireline Logging Unit
Today our Wireline team from Celle finished a 7.2M Wireline Logging Truck for DMT-Group in Germany. The first of two trucks is deployed to Bremen for the installation of the surface logging system and for commissioning of truck and tools.
The purpose of the unit will be wireline service and geological measurements with multi conductor cable for high definition down hole measurements. The unit is designed for cable jobs up to 17/32 inch cable and is driven by a closed loop hydraulic drive via the truck engine power take off.
Details of the unit are:
- Single drum Wireline Logging winch
- High performance closed loop hydraulic drive
- Straight line counterhead
- Digital winch operator panel
- Constant speed
- Auto spooling
- 19” computer rack for surface logging equipment
- Logging tool racks
- 12 kVA integrated hydraulic driven generator
- Air Condition